ZICElife ZYCExplore

Zicelife is a company started by Ravi Dabbiroo : We deal in Outbound Training, Corporate Offsites, Team Building Workshops in Delhi and Hyderabad. www.zycexplore.com/#outbound

The Practical Cogiator

Folks I have come across a wonderful article:: Checck it out.

In The Practical Cogitator I came across the context, as here presented by medical pioneer William Osler (addressing his students): "As to the method of your work, I have a single bit of advice, which I give with the earnest conviction of its paramount influence in any success which may have attended my efforts in life—Take no thought for the morrow. Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ... The student who is worrying about his future, anxious over the examinations, doubting his fitness for the profession, is certain not to do so well as the man who cares for nothing but the matter in hand, and who knows not whither he is going."

Check the complete article at: http://my.linkbaton.com/get?genre=book&item=0395346355&for=tompeters

cheers ravi