ZICElife ZYCExplore

Zicelife is a company started by Ravi Dabbiroo : We deal in Outbound Training, Corporate Offsites, Team Building Workshops in Delhi and Hyderabad. www.zycexplore.com/#outbound

Promises

Promises

Promises

I expect promises to be kept.
Not "approximately."
But e-x-a-c-t-l-y.
Is that too much to ask?

(I've traveled about 5,000,000 miles since I started public gabbing. Hurricanes. Tornados. Thunder storms. Blizzards. Political disturbances. Ice storms. Flu. Food poisoning. General angst. Bad attitude. Mechanical screw-ups. Grotesque stupidity. Evil spirits. So what? I'm not allowed to show up for the speech 20 seconds late, let alone 2 days late. "Hey, I know there are 3,600 attending my Saturday keynote, but I won't be able to make it 'til Monday; hope that won't be a problem." Nope. Ain't gonna work.)

Thats what TOM says .... and thats so bloody true.. Infact today we have started an organization wide initiative to keep promises e-x-a-c-t-l-y. This is step one to customer satisfaction let alone delight.

With Promise to keep you more cool stuff posted.

URL of the Day: www.alexa.com

Cheers Ravi.

Ravi Dabbiroo | Founder, Chief | Zice Holidays |