ZICElife ZYCExplore

Zicelife is a company started by Ravi Dabbiroo : We deal in Outbound Training, Corporate Offsites, Team Building Workshops in Delhi and Hyderabad. www.zycexplore.com/#outbound

Whats Your Definition of a HOLIDAY !

Holiday !

Holiday is the most exiting word that I have ever come acorss.... it all started right form the school days.. the only word that I used to love and the only thing that I used to look forward to ??? Guess thats where it all begun .... to start a firm to provide quality holidaying experiences ...

In my case there has been a transition from what holiday means during school to what holiday means now.... one last thing .. When ever there was no holiday I used to declare a holiday for my self .... used to call it "BUNKING"

Some popular definition on net

> Leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure

> A day free from work that one may spend at leisure

> A regularly scheduled period spent away from work or duty, often in recreation

> A day on which work is suspended by law or custom

so whats your definition of a holiday ????

ravi | zice outbound | Founder, Chief | 98919 25475